We take the privacy of our clients (Realtors), their clients (buyers and sellers), and all mailing list recipients
(your sphere of influence) very seriously.
We are also firm believers in adhering to all state, federal, and local laws concerning real estate, real estate
marketing, and e-mail marketing. Above and beyond that, we also adhere to the Realtor Code of Ethics™, the
RealTracs (MLS) guidelines for e-mail marketing, and several local practices, policies and customs regarding our
- If you inquire about our products & services, we do not automatically subscribe you to any promotional e-mails. We will, naturally, attempt to contact you either by phone or e-mail in response to your inquiry. If, after 3 attempts, we don't hear back from you, we'll consider your inquiry closed, and will make no further attempt to proactively contact you.
- Your personal information (and your client information) is always kept strictly confidential. We don't sell it, give it away, rent it, or share it with anyone, unless we're obligated to by law.
- We may contact you by phone, fax, e-mail or postal correspondence to advise you of the status of your account, billing & collection notices, to update our database with your most recent information, or to determine if dormant clients still have need of our services (if not, we will move you to our Inactive Clients list).
- We like to keep tidy records, compliant with all applicable state and federal laws. So please note that your contact information will be kept securely on file indefinitely. This is in accordance with federal and state laws pertaining to real estate marketing. Plus, it's just ethically responsible.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS KEY:
- Our e-flyer mailing list is confidential and proprietary. It will never be sold, given away, rented or otherwise re-distributed, unless we are obligated to do so by law.
- Your mailing list(s) is/are stored on a secure server with redundant password protection and 128-bit encryption. We do not, under any circumstances, contact your list, steal your list, co-mingle your list with another mailing list, share your list with a third party, or reveal to any third party that we are even in possession of your private mailing list, unless required to do so by law. In short, your list is kept strictly confidential.
- The only persons who have access to your mailing list(s) are authorized employees and officers of MyRealtyFlyer.
- You will be notified of all opt-out requests from recipients on your mailing list(s), so that you may also update your localized database to reflect that recipient's wish to no longer receive communication(s) from you.
- At the end of the day, your mailing list belongs to you. If, at any time, you would like an exported copy of your list that we have stored on our servers, it will be provided to you expeditiously (we may ask you to positively identify yourself first). If, at any time, you wish us to remove your mailing list from our servers, this will also be done expeditiously.
STUFF THAT WE SEND TO YOU:
- MyRealtyFlyer reserves the right to send all persons on our client list occasional e-mails advising them of specials or promotions. You may choose to opt-out of this promotional advertising, but be advised we sparsely market to our own clients. If we do, you'll probably want to know what it is!
- Once a month, our clients will also receive our monthly e-mail newsletter, The 2, which is produced by our parent company, Easy C2C. You may choose to opt-out of this newsletter if you wish, but be advised you might be missing out on valuable information vital to your business, as we only include tidbits of info we feel all of our clients will find relevant.
- We do not share your personally indentifiable information with any third parties.
- When you visit any of our web sites, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- The cookies we place do not personally identify visitors on our web site, unless the visitor is a registered user of MyRealtyFlyer.
- We temporarily store session information, so that registered users do not have to login every time they visit the site.
- We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our web site, but they do not personally identify users (we use this information to improve our overall web site experience).
- We place a transparent tracking object (image, link or code) on certain web pages and within certain electronic correspondence to track the performance of online ads placed on other web sites. The trackers do not personally identify any visitors to our web site. They merely tell us about the performance of our online advertising.
- We do not partner with, or have special relationships with, any ad server companies.
- When we send e-mails to our clients, we do track who opened and who clicked on the links within, as well as if those e-mails are forwarded. We do this to measure the performance of our correspondence, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- To our clients: if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may contact us by phone, in writing, or via e-mail to have your account moved to our Inactive Clients list. All billing information will be, at your request, deleted from our systems, although a record of your prior orders and payment history must be retained indefinitely, for accounting and audit purposes, as well as compliance with state and federal real estate law.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
- We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our web site and for phone orders. When you purchase our services, MyRealtyFlyer will send your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your order.
COLLECTION & DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION:
- MyRealtyFlyer collects information concerning non-personal e-mail marketing statistics from our customers' campaigns, such as open-rates, click-rates, bounce-rates and ROI. We do this to compile reports, audits, and provide statistical data for internal use, promotional/marketing use, and to quantify our statistical claims to third parties and auditors. No personally identifiable information is provided with these reports.
- We reserve the right to collect and disclose any other information relating to the use of our services to any third party provided we do not disclose information in a form that can be linked to a particular client.
SALE OF BUSINESS:
SECURITY IN BILLING:
- Paypal Credit Card Processing: To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor (currently Paypal) uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discover Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
- Our clients do not need to have a registered Paypal account to pay their invoices via credit card. MyRealtyFlyer is capable of manually, and securely, processing those transactions by phone or e-mail.
- Client credit card information is stored in a secure system with redundant password protection and 128-bit encryption. Regardless, clients may be asked to verify and/or update their credit card information on file with us for the purpose of processing current transactions.
- The only persons with access to your account billing information are the officers of our company, and our billing manager. No subordinate employees, contractors or third parties will ever have access to that information, unless we are compelled to do so by law.
BREACH OF SECURITY POLICY:
- No system is completely, 100%, iron-clad secure. MyRealtyFlyer will notify you as soon as possible if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which directly or materially affects you or your mailing list recipients, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
- Please note that when you send e-flyers via our service, as with all e-mail processed on the Internet, your message bounces around the Internet from server to server on its way to the recipent(s), and can theoretically be read by prying eyes and nosy techies and government officials. We have no control over the security and privacy of your e-mails and subscribers after an e-mail is sent from our servers. So if you're sending extremely private information to your recipients, and require absolute secrecy, e-mail is not the way to go.
CHILDREN UNDER 13:
- While this is no longer a requirement by law, we do not knowingly provide accounts, or market to, or solicit information from, children under the age of 13. Our terms stipulate you must be 18 years of age or older to use our services.
Version 2.0a (January 23rd, 2009)